Sunday, November 23, 2008

A few more photos...

Here's one of my favorites. I visited Southern Utah (Snow Family Guest Ranch, Virgin, Utah) for a few months and had all I wanted to eat all the time. Yes, I put on a few pounds, a hundred or so, but oh, so much fun!


My little buddy, Buster.

Another Southern Utah shot. Wow, don't I look studly?

Visiting one of my best friends at the Wasatch Care Center. I was so sorry for causing her problems! I think she forgives me. Check out her website for more photos. Wild Bound

White Pine Lake....I love this head shot. Allows me to look really....Morganly.


Ah....my favorite pastime in the MRR pasture with my buddy, Shrek.


More later....

2 comments:

WildBound said...

He's such an awesome horse.

CowboyBob said...

You give him quite a personality.